Sunday, June 21, 2009

Win LTDchix TShirt via But Mommy..... Blog!




This is straight from her blog of what she thinks about LTDchix T-Shirts ....."I am so excited to be doing a review for LTDchix, they make shirts that portray the realities of motherhood but in a way that brings humor to it. I received the Laundry Mom T-Shirt which couldn't be more true to life for me I am constantly battling with laundry so much so that you would think I house a NFL football team. The shirt is a light, soft, comfy cotton which is great since it is already pretty warm where I live. The design I love each shirt depicts situations moms deal with on a daily basis and under the picture is the phrase "Living the Dream" which could be taken with a bit of sarcasm if taken into account with the image sitting directly above it. More than that I believe it is to be taken literally, because with all the stuff moms have going on at all times during the day the truth at the end of the day we wouldn't trade the opportunity to raise, spend time with, and love our kids and families for anything. I love my shirt and already know that there are a couple more shirts I need to add to my wardrobe..."

Go visit LTDchix blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment